Later this March T-Joy will organize Jimpact-Japan Anime + J-pop week 2013 in Jakarta Indonesia. Jimpact is an event what has to bring the Japanese culture more among the daily Indonesian citizen. They will do this by screening various Anime movies and concert recordings including, LiSA LiVE is Smile Always~Lover’s'Mile~ in Hibiya Open Air Concert Hall.
See here a list with all the concert recordings that will be played at Jimpact 2013
- 1: Ayumi Hamasaki: A3D II ayumi hamasaki Rock’n'Roll Circus Tour FINAL (3D)
- 2: Aqua Timez: Aqua Times “CARPE diem Tour 2011″
- 3: LiSA: LiSA LiVE is Smile Always~Lover’s'Mile~ in Hibiya Open-Air Concert Hall
- 4: Kana Nishino: Kanayan Tour 2011 ~Summer~
- 5: Kalafina: “After Eden” Special LIVE 2011 at Tokyo dome city hall
- 6: GRANRODEO: Granrodeo Live 2011 G6 Rock☆Show ~Supernova fever~
- 7: JAM Project: JAM project live 2011-2012 GO!GO! GOING1 ~FUMETSU NO ZIPANG~
8: Animelo Summer Live: Animelo Summer Live 2009-2011 Digest version
Here a list with all the movies that will be played at Jimpact 2013
- 1: Crayon Shinchan The Movie: My Bride Who Traveled Through Time and Space
- 2: 009 RE-CYBORG (3D)
- 3: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex – Solid State Society (3D)
- 4: AFTER SCHOOL MIDNIGHTERS
- 5: TIGER & BUNNY – The Beginning-
- 6: GARO – SOUKOKU NO MARYU
- 7: ONE PIECE THE MOVIE: Episode of Chopper – The Miracle Winter Cherry Blossom
- 8: Children who Chase Lost Voices from Deep Below
Exact times and screening dates have yet to be confirmed.
This event is an open door for every Otaku in Indonesia to show their non Otaku friends what this hobby is all about .
Not to mention that you will meet allot of new Indonesian LiSAkko.
Jimpact will be held from March 14th until March 20th at Cinema XXI, Plaza Senayan Jakarta – Indonesia
Please note that this event is not free, you do have to buy a ticket like everyone else who goes to the cinema.
Monday to Thursday: Rp50.000
Saturday and Sunday: Rp75.000
Tickets go on sale this Saturday 03/02/13
For more specific information have a look at their Facebook, Official page or visit our forums.